Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Stinky Tale

This has nothing to do with woodworking. I have this big roll-off dumpster in my yard, and tonight I walked by and my two cats were staring wide-eyed into it. So I hang out for a bit to see what's going on and realize that something's moving around inside. A few minutes later a skunk pops out. Rewind a couple weeks - one morning I threw open the door of the barn and there's a skunk, right there. So I have enough time to think 'ohh fu..' and the skunk spins around and fires off a round into my leg. Fack! So anyways, I'm about 15' away from this little bastard who's sitting in the dumpster, calmly chewing on a Dairy Queen burger wrapper, giving me a look like 'go ahead fucker, we both know how it turned out last time'. And then skunk #2 pops out! It's an infestation!


Dairy queen wrappers aren't very healthy. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to meet an untimely demise due to their unhealthy diet.

1 comment:

LORD GODFREY said...

What an amazing photo! Little wrapper licking bastards.